Thursday, July 3, 2014

NOTD: All Kitties Are Created Equal

Hello!

I decided to do something a little different for this 4th of July, and go for a patriotic kitty theme. :)


We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all kitties are created equal 

that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights


That among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of mouses.


On my thumbs (still not shown!), ring and middle fingers, I used a base of Julep Myriam. On the rings and pinkies, I used Zoya Breezi. Over all nails I put a coat of InDecisive Nail Lacquer Speckled White, and them stamped the kitties using Konad plate m91, and Konad White polish.

If kitties aren't your thing, and even if they are, check out the other 4th of July manis linked below! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and so do your furbabies!

Xoxo,
M.

9 comments:

  1. These are cute! Love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You know I had to involve my little ones, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Love how elegant these kitties look.

    And thank you, thank you all, for celebrating my b-day with me! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure darling! I hope you had a wonderful day and got all the lovely presents you wanted!! :)

      Delete
  3. More kittehs please! That speckled polish is also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meow to the flag! (BTW...YOU ARE AWESOME!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!