Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Blues Polished Pairings: Sally Hansen Black And Blue + Pahlish Little Charlotte

Hello!

I've been meaning to show you this polish for ages, and I finally have a good chance. :)

Sally Hansen Black And Blue is a gorgeous duochrome that flashes through shades of teal, midnight blue, and deep purple:


Sally Hansen Black And Blue

Sally Hansen Black And Blue

Sally Hansen Black And Blue


Sally Hansen Black And Blue

Sally Hansen Black And Blue


I wanted to add a little touch of ethereal fairy dust to the midnight-sky look, so I brushed on one coat of Pahlish Little Charlotte:







This pairing reminds me of the planetarium show I went to see on a field trip when I was a little girl...I hope it triggers something pleasant for you, too, on this beautiful Monday.

Hugs,
M.















17 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty - I don't know how many times I've picked this one up and looked at it, only to put it back, lol! It looks great with that Pahlish, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the exact same thing, and finally got it on sale + coupon, so I grabbed it. So glad I did! The bottle doesn't do it justice. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this combo; the last pic is especially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely a non-traditional pose, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, it's so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shade of blue! Its pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and Blue is so awesome!!! Like the addition of the glitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The duochrome is amazing and the glitter makes it even better. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of the most beautiful blues! i keep trying to find it around here, but it's gone! guess i'll have to bite the bullet and order it online lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Michelle, loving your Sally Hansen mani <3 I think you would do great in our Sally Hansen Triple Shine competition. You should check it out - www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very cool, I'll check it out, and share it with my readers!

      Delete
    2. Awesome :) That would be great! Im here if you have any questions: lucy@preen.me x

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!