Monday, September 2, 2013

Polished Pairings: Subtle Sparkle

(All products in this post were purchased by me.)

Hello!!

Eeek! Another post that got away from me!

I'll make this quick...because this is a very quick manicure if you're looking for some fun, fast sparkle for these last glorious days of summer. I've had some requests for fast, easy nail polish, so I'll be trying to do a series of polished pairings that target this. :)

For this manicure, I started with a base of Color Club Abyss, from the Kaleidoscope collection; it's a surreal sky blue creme, and this is two coats:


Color Club Abyss, indirect sunlight

Color Club Abyss, direct sunlight, horrible cuticles

Next I did a fast and easy gradient from the cuticle down with Wet n Wild Fergie's Mermaid curves; I topped it off with two half-pearls on the accent nail:









And there you go! Quick as can be, with a pretty, girly sparkle for any occasion. :)

Big hugs!
M.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think that Kaleidoscope collection was really underrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I really like it; I actually bought most of it. :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty shade from Color Club! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color Club is a really great brand. I was just thinking that I can't remember ever being disappointed by formula, and they always have cute colors. :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous color! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes you just gotta have a little sparkle, lol. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!