Sunday, July 7, 2013

Before & After: Sunfall

Hello!!

Today I have nail art for you using a polish from one of my favorite indie brands, KBShimmer. I love everything about this brand--the formula is excellent, the glitters blend perfectly with the base polish, and every component of every polish is chosen carefully to come together and tell a story. This polish is Quantum Leaf, a mustard-yellow-gold with gold, orange and red glitters:




This polish looks to me like the surface of the sun, so that inspired me to add some little suns to the manicure...I stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM01 and Sally Hansen Rapid Red, and then I finished with a red glequin in the center of each sun: 








Can't get much more summery than the gorgeous golden rays of the summer sun! Speaking of which, where'd I put my sunblock...

Hugs and love,
M.

6 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!