Friday, February 1, 2013

Review: Diamond glequins from Born Pretty Store

Hello!!

Recently Born Pretty Store sent me some beautiful diamond-shaped glitter to review; they're little diamond-shaped glequins and I've been having so much fun playing with them. :)

I recently got some gold diamond glitters from another store, and they were $1 for a very small amount. But here is how much you get from Born Pretty Store for $2.38:





The only way I'm gonna run out of these is if I sneeze into the container, lol!

A few days ago I showed you a sneak peek of these glequins in this manicure:




But I've also done a second manicure with these as the main decoration. I started with a base of Impala Deitar Na Rede, a greyish-purple with pink flecks:




Then I stamped a diamond-mesh pattern on the ring finger, and placed the glitters inside of the shapes from the stamp. On the other fingers I put four diamonds together to make a bigger diamond pattern:








These glitters are very easy to use, just like any other glequin. Just put a dab of top coat on your nail where you want the glequin to stay, then put a tiny bit more top coat on your dotting tool and touch the top of the glequin you want to pick up. It will adhere to your dotting tool, and then you can put it right on to the dot of top coat on your nail. Voila!

You can find these on the Born Pretty Store site by clicking here. If you don't like silver, they have several other colors to choose from; they also have other shapes to choose from, as well. Don't forget that you can use my discount code to get 10% off this and anything else you want from the site--they have a ton of very cool stuff:



Thanks for looking!

Xoxox,
M.

(The glitter in this review was sent for an honest review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!