Thursday, February 14, 2013

Before & After: The Anti-Valentine Manicure

Hello!!

Today's prompt in the February Flip Flop Challenge is--go figure--Valentine's Day! Or you can do French tips. But yeah, Valentine's day. :)

I've again prepared a mixed-emotion manicure--it's Valentine's Day themed, but is on the anti-Valentine's Day side again, lol.

I started with a base of Literary Lacquers Lucy, a vampy red-black-silver glitter jelly:





Then I stamped several Valentine's-type designs with Sally Hansen Lively Lilac and over the top I stamped barbed wire with Pure Ice Silver Mercedes; I used Bundle Monster plates BM08 and BM09, and Salon Express plate SE21:





If you don't have the issues I have with Valentine's Day, lol, you could always just leave off the barbed wire...But I have to admit I like the edginess of it the way it is.

Maybe later today I'll post an actual positive Valentine's mani...Hmmm...;-)

Thanks for looking! And please check out the other participants below.

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!