Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Collection

Hello!!

For quite a while now I've been eagerly awaiting the release of China Glaze's new On Safari collection, and since it's getting close (June 2012), I thought I'd do a post about it. Here it is:


Here are closer-ups of the bottles:


I'm Not Lion; I Herd That; Kalahari Kiss; Desert Sun.


Manhunt; Purr-fect Plum; Prey Tell; Adventure Red-y.

Elephant Walk; Exotic Encounter; Jungle Queen; Call of the Wild.


I guess you never know until you see them actually on, but there isn't one color here that I don't have deep-seated lust for. I adore rich, jewel-toned colors, and these all have that feel to me. I usually don't go for the more neutral shades, but even Kalahari Kiss and Elephant Walk look amazing to me; Kalahari Kiss looks like it might be the perfect shade for my skin, and Elephant Walk looks like it will be a good neutral to put with almost any other color in manicures. And yes...even though I'm not much of a glitter girl...I think I might need those glitters.

But, Manhunt, Prey Tell, and Adventure Red-y? Those three colors alone go with about 75% of my wardrobe, and make me want to dance for joy.

The only thing missing here seems to be...a green? I guess Exotic Encounter might count as a green, it looks sort of teal to me. Possibly a camo or khaki green would have been too obvious, but I would have loved to see one here. But really, with 12 bottles I already want to buy, I'm not going to complain. :)

So, for the next few weeks, I will be stalking stores and sites in the hopes that they go on sale early...these and the Bohemian collection! Wait, what was that about a Bohemian collection? Post coming soon...

Peace and love, and thanks for visiting,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!