Tuesday, May 1, 2012

China Glaze Crackle Glitters Collection

Hello!

Today is the official release of the China Glaze Crackle Glitters collection. This is what they look like:


Here is a closer-up picture of the colors:





They are called, from left to right: Glam More, Gleam Me Up, Jade-d, and Luminous Lavender.

I know it's not cool to like crackles anymore, but I can't help it, I love them and I always will. I think they are a great way to extend a manicure--just throw a pretty crackle on top of it once you're bored with it or it isn't looking so new anymore. I think they make for amazing color combinations, and I love to play around with them. So I have no doubt that I will be getting these; my favorite one is 'Jade-d', I can't wait to play with that, particularly over China Glaze's 'It's Alive!' (posted in my skittle swatches earlier this month). I can't be the only one excited about crackles still, can I?

Peace and love, and thanks for reading.

M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!